my house, my rules
RespectPerfection.com is a site designed specifically and intended solely for use by Eric Sardinas fans, and the uninitiated. It is an entertainment site, for recreational use only, and is provided as a free public service to visitors age 18 years or older. It may include strong language, sexual themes, and opinions you disagree with. It should not be accessed by people who wish to be spared such materials and opinions. If you might be offended by, or don't wish to be exposed to, this content, do not enter this site.
By clicking the link above, or "AGREE" at the bottom of this page, you are making the following statements:
1. "Eric Sardinas and his bandmates -- bassist Levell Price, drummer Bernie Pershey, former bassist Paul Loranger, and former drummers Patrick Caccia, Mike Dupke, Chris Frazier, and Scott Palacios -- are talented musicians whose compositions, recorded works, and live performances enrich humanity, myself included."
"I have no knowledge or experience of Eric Sardinas, his bandmates (bassist Levell Price, drummer Bernie Pershey, former bassist Paul Loranger, and former drummers Patrick Caccia, Mike Dupke, Chris Frazier, and Scott Palacios), their compositions, recorded works, or live performances. I am here to change that."
2. "Just as one need not be a chef to know what food tastes good and what food tastes bad, one need not be a musician to have or express an opinion about music, or to have that opinion respected. To infer or declare otherwise is the worst kind of cultural snobbery, undemocratic, and patently ridiculous."
3. "Musical taste is not a trait specific to the Y chromosome. One need not be male to have or express an opinion about music, or to have that opinion respected. To infer or declare otherwise is sexist swill, and a strong indicator of mental illness or retardation."
4. "Musical skill is not inversely proportional to physical attractiveness. It is possible for artists to be both talented and good-looking. To declare or infer otherwise is shallow, and indicates an unhealthy personal self-image manifesting itself in transparent expressions of envy."
5. "Females have the right to express appreciation for the work of male artists without having their motives questioned, even when the male artists in question are physically attractive, and even when the females in question have taken note of that self-evident truth."
6. "Appreciation of aesthetic beauty is a positive personality trait."
7. "Stating the obvious is not a crime against humanity."
8. "I possess both a sense of humor, and a sufficiently keen intellect to recognize a sense of humor in others. I can take a joke."
9. "If I choose to submit material to this site, emails to the webmistress included, I am granting permission for my submissions -- in whole or in part -- to be published on this site in their original or edited form."
10. "If I ask the webmistress a question which has already been asked and answered in the Site FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), I will atone by wearing all of my clothing inside-out for a period of not less than 7 days, multiple infractions to run consecutively."
11. "These terms of service may be changed or amended at any time, with or without notice to me. It is my responsibility to stay abreast of these developments, since I agree to be bound by any and all changes or amendments."
12. "Failure to abide by any or all of these terms of service may, and likely will, subject me to public mockery and ridicule. If this occurs, I will not run crying to the webmistress, or anyone else. I will take it like a man, whether or not I actually qualify as one."
13. "The sex life of the webmistress is none of my damn business."